Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Spongey's Christmas Carol: Introduction

Hello, Spongey here.

Christmas is upon as once again!

We all know Christmas is awesome, and of course, so are Christmas specials!

Last year, I did a list of the top 11 best Christmas specials. I left a TON of good ones out. No one complained about this, since no reads this blog begin with,. However, I wanted to just do a follow up list, but I still might leave some good ones out!

So, for the 1 reader I have, I present to you a Christmas spectacle I like to call..

Spongey's Christmas Carol:

I was going to do one Christmas review every day…but I can’t remember to do this every day! So I’ll TRY to get one out every sometimes, but I will say right now to expect one at least every few days. I might do many in a row, but if there is no update for a couple days, you now know why.

I will do old Christmas stuff I love, and recent ones I found. And maybe I’ll look at some…lesser Christmas offerings. *Evil laugh*

So yea, I will also leave hints as to what the next special will…

So I leave with one of those. So tomorrow, expect to witness a recent Christmas high…

No comments:

Post a Comment