Monday, August 1, 2011

Show Review: Secret Moutain Fort awesome

Hello, spongey here.

Blah blah blah intro, move on!

We have a new CN show to talk about, let’s go!

Show Plot: When a portal our world opens and unleashes underground monsters, the creatures struggle to find equality in the human world. Said montster must hide from the humans. Also one of them looks like Krangs testiclies

First Episode: The monsters travel to another universe (yes, I know) where monsters rule over humans

Final Thoughts:

I like it./

It’s not amazing, but it’s pretty good. The animation is a good kind of surreal, and it’s nicely done.

It’s a very funny show, and it’s just fun in general somehow. The characters haven’t been fully fleshed out yet, but they are tolerable for now. I mainly like the main monster, Festro. He’s cool

I know a show with creatures who must hide from humans and like pizza sounds familiar, but it’s different in it execution in a few ways,.

I can’t say too much here, but it’s an very cool show and it’s well done. I can’t wait for more.

Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment